Lead City University School Fees 2018/2019 for New & Returning Students
Lead City University School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session has been released All New & Returning Students are hereby inform.
Lead City University School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the Management. All New and Returning Student can check the amount payable as school Fees for the 2018/2019 session.
All students who choose Lead City University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their School Fees for 2018/2019 session as listed below.
Lead City University School Fees 2018
Lead City University School Fees Schedule.
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENT||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)||Tuition Fee (₦)|
|Social Science 1||420,500||420,500||430,000||430,000||550,000|
|Social Science 2||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Mass Comm. & Media Tech||450,500||450,5000||450,000||450,000||550,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 1||550,000||550,000||560,000||560,000||560,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 2||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Education (Sandwich Option)||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Health Information Mgt.||280,500||280,500||280,500||280,500||280,000|
|Access Diploma Programmes||250,000||250,000|
|2-Year Diploma Programme||150,000|
|COMPULSORY PAYMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY UP TO 2017/2018 YEAR OF ENTRY|
|Biometric ID Card||₦2,000|
|Students Association Fees||₦5,000|
|Compulsory Payments. Year of Entry: 2017/2018|
Study Pack Fee
|Compulsory for all Students|
|Study Material Fee for Information Tech. & Applied Sciences||25,000|
|Study Material Fee for Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies||20,000|
|Study Material Fee for Faculty of Education||20,000|
|Regular Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education||20,000|
- 1. IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon (Compulsory for all 300 and 400 level students) – ₦ 25,000
Feeding (COMPULSORY) – ₦120,000
Internet and Medical payments are compulsory for all students.
3. TRCN Fee of ₦15,000 is compulsory for all final year Educational Management students.
Lead City University Hostel Accommodation Fee (Optional)
|Executive Single Room||300,000|
|Executive Double-Bedded Room||150,000|
NOTE: All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note that;
- The stipulated fees cover Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
- Payments are to be made once. Payment by installment attracts a 5% surcharge on the fee.
- All students must pay at least 70% of the Tuition fees before registration and class attendance.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for every semester.
- Normal registration within three weeks of resumption. Please note that student who .fails to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty fee of N20, 000.00. Very late registration penalty of N40, 000.00 per semester.
- All Final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam fee of N21, 500.00.
- Accommodation fees are payable once to any of the designated banks (payments in installments are not allowed). The University does not have any involvement with hostels outside the University campus. Any student that patronizes such hostels does so at their own risk. Students under age 20 must stay in the University accommodation except they have written permission of their Parents/Sponsors to stay off campus. The University must know the residential addresses of all students which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Unit and Faculty Office. Parents/Sponsors should also ensure that the University has their genuine and current postal/E-mail address and Phone numbers in case of emergency and for the purpose of dispatching examination results and other necessary information about their wards to them directly. Cooking in the University hostel is prohibited. Penalty is expulsion from the hostel without refund.
- Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay Alumni initiation fee of N25, 500 (compulsory).
- All students both old and new as well as Parents/Guardians/Sponsors are encouraged to contribute voluntarily to the University Endowment Fund. More information is available at the Alumni Relations/Parents Liaison Office.
As you have read all the Understood Lead City University School Fees Schedule, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via Facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
Lead City University School Fees Schedule is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin