Bowen University School Fees 2018/2019 for New & Returning Students
Bowen University School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session has been released All New & Returning Students are hereby inform.
Bowen University School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the Management. All New and Returning Student can check the amount payable as school Fees for the 2018/2019 session.
All students who choose Bowen University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their School Fees for 2018/2019 session as listed below.
Bowen University School Fees 2018
Bowen University School Fees for All Faculties
|TOTAL||Academic Fees||Accommodation and Conveniences||Other Fees|| Health
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
|1||Agricultural Economics & Farm Management||520,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|2||Animal Science & Fisheries Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|3||Crop Production & Soil Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|4||Food Science & Technology||540,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||20,000.00|
|5||Nutrition & Dietetics||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|6||Fisheries & Acquaculture||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
Faculty of Humanities
|9||History and International Studies||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
Faculty of Science and Science Education
|15||Pure & Applied Biology||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|17||Computer Science and Information Technology||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|20||Physics and Solar Energy||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
Faculty of Social and Management Science
Faculty of Law
College of Health Sciences
|31||Nursing and Nursing Science||720,000.00||362,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||100,000.00|
|33||Medicine and Surgery (Pre-Clinical)||1,555,000.00||872,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||425,000.00|
SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC SESSION
CATEGORY B (NON-REFUNDABLE FEES BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
|HANDBOOK & RESULT VERIFICATION||
REGISTRATIO N FEE
|B.A. / B. Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||6,000.00||4,000.00||–|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||–||–||10,000.00|
CATEGORY C (COMPULSORY FOR ALL STUDENTS) TO BE PAID BY TELLER
TOTAL (NEW STUDENTS)
TOTAL (RETURNING STUDENTS)
BUPAF (NEW STUDENTS)
BUPAF (RETURNING STUDENTS)
|Faculty of Social andManagement Science||
|Faculty of Science andScience Education||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
CATEGORY D (OPTIONAL)
(1.) New Horizon – Computer and Information Technology Acquisition Skills – N20, 000.00 per session is optional for 100, 300 and 400 Levels but compulsory for all students in 200 level Students.
- Accounting Technician Scheme – N40,000.00 per exam (For Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance and Economics only. This is a voluntary professional programme).
- Bowen University Jacket @ N10,000.00 and Sweat Shirt @ N6,500.00
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR NEW STUDENTS
- For students in B.A. and B. Sc. Programmes, all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 300,000.00must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Law Faculty, all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 500,000.00must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Pre-clinical), all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N800, 000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Clinical), all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N1, 000,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- The balance of the sessional fees is to be paid before 2nd semester registration in February of the following year.
- All Students are required to register for their semester courses within the first four weeks of resumption. Late registration after four weeks attracts a penalty of N10, 000.00.
- Registration for courses is contingent on full payment of the Semester prescribed fees and levies.
- Feeding shall be at approved Cafeterias for which students themselves “Pay as You Eat” (PAYE).
– All 200 (Direct Entry) students are to pay through the Branch Collect System with the Skye Bank Plc. (Just go online to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng)
As you have read all the Understood Bowen University School Fees Schedule, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via Facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
Bowen University School Fees Schedule is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin